Dec 8, 2008

adieu Love

Seems like there should be some final words to say.
But no matter how hard the wind whistles.
I can’t seem to blow the thought of you away.


Why are you so confused?
When it was you who made all the rules.
Now it seems like you can’t take
What you yourself put into play.
So do we allow our encounter to just fade away?

I’d like to sit and listen
If you ever thought you have something to say.
Because I know there’s no way
You could just throw these feelings away.

Let me know what's frightening
About me being with you
And why you’ll never seemingly be true.
Let me know so when its finally over and we’ve both let go.

I would have known that my only penalty of mine
Would have been
The inability of love to turn back time
If only then I would have never wished you were mine.

08.17.06
pier sunset Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: