Dec 9, 2008

in your eyes

And even though
I didn't see it
The sincerity was in your eyes
From that first night
Your heart smiled

Captivated by my own beknownace
That the situation did ensnare
It was a comfort
You I didn't know
But you cared
love Pictures, Images and Photos
My mind had to be a million places at once
Yet you made me smile
Each a genuwine one
Lifting me off the ground
So precise about where I placed my feet
Humbling yourself to me

Your presence was felt
And if ever I replay
The events of that day
I'm thankful that we met
Even in the most ridiculous way
Patient in my delay
And even though you were free to be
You never left me

You wanted to avenge me
But there was no vengence in me
I just wanted to get away from the me I use to be
Because she may have been sitting
With her face in her hand
Crying wishing that boy still cared
Oblivious to see that love was no longer there

You remind me each time
That this kind of heart of mine
Something never witnessed
Still dazzles your mind
Lovestruck wanting to be mine
But for this purpose
You'd promise a lifetime
pinky promise Pictures, Images and Photos
Not just a friend you said
But someone who'd forever be there
Always giving my heart
Tender loving care

And thru some washed tears
You turned around
Held firm to my heart's bed
You ly and wait
For the day when it would be ready
Willing to be embraced

Now I look at your smiling face
And I can see how you hurt
But you tell me how much you care anyway
Forever's still there
Though your now fragile heart is in dispair

You say you love me more
Than anyone ever will
And now I see
The sincerity in your eyes
Only this time
Your heart cries
Colorful Eye Crying a Heart Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: