Dec 8, 2008

you are Love

Loves this crazy/beautiful thing
That’s got such a hold on me
I can hear his heart calling truly
I’ll never leave him love sick and lonely
If his heart aches only for me


What if introduces
A lovers cliché
Yet he takes one look
And deception flows
Trying to convince me of this fictional love
That we must keep alive
"Don’t leave me" he says
So give me reason to stay
If the best you can do
Is to only treat me this way


Love brings limits
All baggage must be checked
This one’s broken, bruised and battered
But after a brisk cloud of doubt clears the air
This love maybe worth its’ wait


Maybe I should say what I mean
Instead of holding on to what I wish were real
I know you won’t wait

This love can no longer hesitate
Today’s that day I cannot procrastinate


I’ll remember the loving looks we shared
How it felt when love held me in the air
Every time loves lips touched my chest
Falling asleep with love’s tender caress
And all the time I waited for love to be revealed

lovers - charcoal Pictures, Images and Photos
Shed no tears mediocre love was there
In a special way I’d say
Always my hero
Continually saving the day
What was left has now gone
"My baby could do no wrong"


This love will remember me
I will be this lovers forever memory
Much more than common friends you and me
You can’t rush love if it’s not meant to be

08.17.06

No comments: