Jul 10, 2011

In Love with my Journey

I'm amazed with the blessings
That my daily life brings
God is making me aware
Of a greatness that's always 
Been within me.


The universe knew this
But I wasn't focused
Eyes open
But still I missed it

See I was sending
Mixed signals
So the past was always
Mixed up
Always needing to be
Fixed up


Now the scales of have been
Knifed away from my eyes 
And my mind
I've realized resolve
And its always been so much involved
Than the premature
Only what I saw


It's a depth beyond
The surface
I'm learning it's better to 
Understand than be understood
To embrace
Learning to love  God's way
Than being loved my way

Enemies 
And challenges
Aren't the physical
But this is real
A manifestation within me

I am the magnet for my life
Drawn to creating righteous over right
Focused on loving every aspect of my life
Continually breathing positivity
Over strife




change Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: