Jul 5, 2011

even when its not happy there's always an ending

This year
The world didn't come to and end
An Apocalypse didn't cease to halt our existence

Though I feel mines has halted in more ways than one
Now his hugs aren't mine anymore
He'll never kiss me deeply
With me he shifted repeatedly
Gears never quite found its fit

I had bent and break
Cleaning and washing
All the grim that I could get out
I missed the stained washed tears
Nothing covered the open wounds
The untainted words 
And unforgivable action

He  made the final current call
But it wasn't me he was trying to figure out
Not my language of love but anothers'
All this time wasted and abused
Not one bit amused
Love removed

"I'm done"  all the wondering
Headache
Heartache
Figuring out
Time out

Repeated rendezvous of mistaken love
There was always another miss
He misses reaches to reunite with 
Or make a night with

This Love
Will never be enough
Not where he wants to be
His aim is much better
Do better love
Take care 



Dead end Pictures, Images and Photos  

No comments: