Dec 14, 2009

truth is everyone will hurt you, you just have to find the ones worth suffering for

cheating Pictures, Images and Photos

Every vengeful person pleads ' I hope it was worth it'. Frankly, I don't care if it was or not. I'm not vengeful nor spiteful. That fact that you risked what we had or could have had for something else means it must have been and it if it turns out not to be well I'm sure you'll get it right the next time around. I don't know what hurts more actually being right after all this time or wrongfully believing every lie. I guess that's the heart instead of the head. Maybe I'll become logically minded like you and one day I'll be sitting blissfully as you are holding someone's heart. I've never heard the words 'I love you' more idly tossed about in my life and its so surreal to feel the emptiness in every kiss. For the first time I  can no longer admit that I miss this. The truth is etched in my subconscious and I remember your contentment in all of this. The only deserving apology is to my unforgiving heart that I allowed to be decieved because my mind didn't perceive reality . I'm sorry for if I'd know that it wasn't worth it I would have never let you ventured there. So for wherever the pieces of my heart may have fallen, after you've found yourself come back to me whole-heartedly and I promise the next time we'll give so much more than we get like we always have its clear I just haven't met the one yet.

"You were always hard to hold , so letting go ain't easy, I'm hanging on but growing cold"
-Lifehouse

1 comment:

k . . . said...

This sounds serious, very serious. There's so much that I want to say, but I realize that sometimes, a really good friend simply listens to problems, she doesn't always have the right answers.- Unless asked, of course!

BTW, love the Michael Buble song work-in there; one of my new favs! Lovies & toodles*_*
xoxo