Nov 4, 2009

something beautiful came from loving you

I'm excited beyond measure at this process
The development of a beautiful soul
That is myself
And for the one that lives within me
Each day I'm anxious for
This process to be complete

Stability became unnerved at the thought
Of an incomplete love that abandoned us here
But the promise of a never-failing love
Has become a consoling presence
And everyday I love each of you more

Yet I'm asking God to take his time with me
So that when we finally met
I can be so much more than he needs
And expects me to be

But I'd like to see his doting face
And touch his moppet hands and feet
As he sleeps with the peace
That only the love of his heavenly father can bring
I don't wish these days to move swiftly then
I'd like to cherish each one
Before his innocence is undone

And as the measure of a beautiful soul
Continues to grow
And you allow each to encounter the evident evidence of love
That is so unselfishly shown
I'll continue to praise you unconditionally
And ever so faithfully
For the beauty you've bestowed in loving you

Momma Pictures, Images and Photos
"Brought together by a now estranged love we wait in these moments stunned with beauty, everyday we grow that much closer in love with each other"
-Me

No comments: