May 9, 2009

probably because there's only half worth telling

Never expected to delay this way
I'm stationary awaiting
His consequential hesitation
In his eyes I'm lies
And my words hold the least regard
Love would have heard me
It would have cradled
And craved me
Never wanting to derail
What was truly meant to be

Time to dismiss all the kisses
Detox before this heart starts the missing
Washed memories cause these eyes to swell
Tears that never even had a chance
Discriminatly viewed not to have fallen genuinely
Never had you loved alone
Truly would have been mines forever spooned
I wasn't afforded the right
Of being fairly viewed
This love was featly misconstrued

There's no denying
The misery of these hearts
One pushing the other pulling
Forced to co-exist on unleveled grounds
You can feel the space beneath our feet
I'm falling away and all I see is you
No use in hopelessly wishing
Regress to places before we were unwell
What once felt so real and true
Exhales collapsing on its dying breath
Deaf apologies regret

2 comments:

Miss Daja said...

love it
i think real love has us all feelin like this at one point n our lives

Rachel चाँद बच्चे said...

Thanx hun...appreciate it.