Jun 24, 2010

I'm ready

I've thought long and hard
And I've prayed longer and harder.
I'm ready to say 'I do'
And see all the promises come true

I want to see him down on one knee
Traditionally is meant for me
He'll take me by the hand
As tears weld
I know this moment

When the ring is finally in its place
I won't hesitate to tell the world
Of my infallibly good fate
Save the dates
Announcements
Invites plus two
I'm ready to say 'I do'

The ceremony will take place
At our secret garden
We'll walk down the isle
Covered in a canopy of flowers
Casablanca
Calla Lilies
And Orchids
Will all perfume our sun-kissed skin

This time I'll take his hand
And recite vows that will be made daily anew
I'm ready to say 'I do'

I know I'll have tears of joy
Instead the ones of hurt and pain.
I'm ready to say 'I do'
Take off on honeymoon
And this time see it through

I'll do anything you ask
I promise I can prove once again
I'm committed and true
Pop the question
I'm ready to say 'I do'
Just married Pictures, Images and Photos
For our first kiss on next week
For when we make love in six weeks
For the ring you wore proudly six months from now
For when you said 'I do' next March
And for those beautiful children of ours
Yes, I know it might sound strange cause we just met
But I thank you in advance
-Boys II Men

No comments: