May 25, 2010

logic or heart

On day I'll be sitting as comfortably as you holding someone's heart. It's amazing when people are created from situations and there is another who will ultimatley and reap the benefits of your spoils. I suppose that what life is about not making a bed that you may ly in but for the benefit or lessons of others. I'm pensive in thought that this burden I ly I won't see me thru to an end and its vastly disappointing. It's like someone asking for time and in that time they're replacing you. This is breaking a heart I thought was all finished up. I am the defeated optimist and relationships are now becoming something of my past maybe I won't ever find that one and I'm now over the entire search. It's odd not believing in soul mates and then beleiving you've found the one to that reversal state maybe it was an unconvincing fable.


heart Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: