Dec 16, 2009

from high heels and parties to high chairs and potties

Prepare to be Evicted !!!

28 weeks and 1 day.....

I had my 7 month visit today and I have to say it probably was the shortest of them all. In terms of seeing the doctor I mean I was in and out in no time. My little man was as usual hard to locate. Moving freely from one side of his condo to the next. It's probably bigger than it looks from the outside. It must be nice to live rent free and all expenses paid. Today 141 heart beats per minute. He must really be into cardio. And believe me, I could feel every little movement. He's growing steadily according to the doctor. Who was just like every other physician or aid that's seen me proclaimes at my small stomach "This a cute lil stomach!" Yuppers...lil man chose a nice place.  I'm just hoping for the delivery of a healthy baby and I'm so looking forward to meeting this free spirit he seems to possess so much of already.
Welcome to the 3rd and final Trimester.
pregnancy cartoon

1 comment:

k . . . said...

lol, @ the cartoon! You are too much girl.
But I'm real happy to hear that it's good news in regards to baby! I can;t wait to meet him either, Quelly.
We gotta catch up, as soon as we give this dutty house a thorough cleaning, lol. We soon get there.
xoxo