Nov 18, 2009

I've kept my heart under control but lately all this time has taken its toll

I still see your jacket hanging on the door, never let anybody put one there before.
I'm going to hold on, because I don't want to move on. You came along and I didn't know that of love but now I know that sometimes it's just not enough.


I don't want to see you anymore,
I'm just not that strong.
I love it when you're here,
but I`m better when you're gone.


better off single moms

I cannot change who I love
But I can change my attitude
I cannot change my past
But I can work for a better future
I must pick my battles
I cannot make up
For the imperfect life we had
And I should never try
I should only focus on the positive
And I'll teach my child to do the same
I cannot do anything except my best
I can for myself and my son.
Photobucket
I'd like to meet somone who REALLY understands, who listens and hears. Then HIS voice said" I'm always here."

-Whisical Thoughts