Oct 3, 2009

the unconquerable heart

Can you send the one for me
That won't leave inevitably
Someone who can forever care about me whole-heartedly
Swiftly let love recover
Like the earth's deepest crater discovered.

I've never enjoyed the melancholy transition between lovers
All the restless nights of memories
I wish I could chase away with straight vodka shots
If only they'd stay far enough
That the teardrops stopped.

Love promised me that he'd be the final kiss
Comfort to the unconquerable heart
But I was taken from the closing act
Dismissed he said "I don't care anymore".
I became the fool fallen in love
Believing and wanting it all
Too good to be true was
Silly beating heart I want what you promised back.

Love missed the fine print
'Fragile - contents are breakable'
And with a lifetime warranty just below
It read "I'll love you always"
I needed you to know.

Photobucket

"Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend, you have been the one for me."
-James Blunt

1 comment:

Chaile Divine said...

Hi Sweet Pea, Love you.