May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

22 years ago to this date I was born. Making me way cooler than you!!! haha. My star sign is "TAURUS" and one week ago exactly I got the Taurus sign tattooed behind my right ear. I love it. I am so true to my sign...well at least for the most part...hmm. We Taurus adore comfort and enjoy being surrounded by pleasing and soothing things..oh so true. I enjoy being around people I genuinely care about and I feel care for me. The beach would have to be my ultimate place of pleasure and relaxation besides being with my man. The outdoors for me is serene and soothing like I belong to my surroundings. The enjoyment of good food and a comfortable setting like a nice resturant is always welcoming but this at home doesn't compare to the feel of being in your own space. Taurus is a very sensual sign and we love giving and recieving this pleasure in all its forms from indulgence of sweets to fragrances to love-making. On the other had we're stubborn, possessive and impatient but this can be viewed as a persistent nature to always achieve what we want. I know I for one can admit that I am much too often each and not the best of the Taurus trait itself but of course something that can be worked on. Nonetheless Taurus's are the most kind, loyal, reliable, determined, loving and generous people you will ever met.

More about the Taurus -----> http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/Taurus_Personality_Traits

I'm excited because I've been blessed with another year of life. There have been many close to my heart that have gone in recent months. I miss those family members dearly and because of this I don't take life for granted. There are no great big plans as of now. But I am exactly where I want to be with the love of my life and spending quality time with the little one who I'm very happy is with us today. She is amazing just like her dad. So full of life and every smile so genuine and glowing just like her eyes. I love her eyes for some reason, so innocent and bright. They really are great at this age. And the way he looks at her I see the same glow in his eyes. Today is a beautiful day. Happy B-Day to me and all the other Cinco de Mayo babes out there!!Enjoy!!