Apr 22, 2009

had we never met or never parted never been broken-hearted

And though the pieces
Haven't quite fallen away
I still miss and press replay
Remembering you
In all your uncanny ways
Even now your redolence resides
I try not to dwell here
But I linger awhile
Somehow these moments
Yet cause a smile


I was changed by you
Made to exist and resist
As much as I pushed
Never once a hit and miss
This here I'll always remember
Started the moment you embraced me
Saved by the promise to
Always remain the same
And refrain from past love's reins

I never expected you to be the one
Who'd abandon unannounced
I can hide the hurt and pain
But not love that's gone to waste
Seems hypocritical yet I chase the haste
Not to start over in reverse


"In secret we met in silence I grieve that this heart could forget loves reprieve"

No comments: