Mar 19, 2009

and on this day our love was infinite

It is so true that when you love your partner you become connected to that person in every possible way. Emotionally, spiritually, mentally and physically. You and that person have created a life changing bond. Their grief is yours, their happiness is yours, their troubles are yours. You passionately feel for one another through this connection. And if ever both individuals don't stay together for the remainder of your lives which in most cases doesn't happen. If sincere and requited love is truly involved you will never forget the experience and how that person made you feel because of this.



Photobucket




Today began just a beautiful as any other. It started with the daily devotions and breakfast. This love I always appreciate. I pray in thanksgiving for the allowance to see another day and experience the never-changing and faithful love of both my heavenly father and my babe. I pray for the family I've been blessed with and for strength and comfort to the burdened and hurting that I do not know. I pray for the protection of many and for the forgiveness of my short-comings. I pray for the wisdom to receive the knowledge in whatever is placed before me and a discerning spirit to identify it all. I pray for the strength to deal with unexpected challenges that life surely brings. I am in thanksgiving for the blessings I cannot see but through faith believe that they will surely come.


He soothes my heart and encourages my spirit. Yet now my heart is abit burdened. That connection is being tested. His fatherhood is on trial. I can only now empathise and be the support that he needs. I believe that this only a test and this too shall pass. The bible says that God will never give us more than we can bear. These past months for us have constantly been a test. And is proven in our daily interaction with one another and others. God is ever-faithful and I put this situation entirely in his hands. In the meantime I will continue to pray for strength to be the woman that the man needs now and to be in the place that both of needs to be for God to work.


"Wait on the Lord, be of good courage and he shall strengthen thine heart."
Psalm 27:14

No comments: