Feb 26, 2009

if you exist

Could you if only for a moment
Slow down
The beating of my heart
It hurts so much today

Could you hold
Back the tears
That won't seem to go away
I don't want them to show
Or fall where they may

Could you maybe just remind me
Of how much comfort
And peace
Ever faithful love
You've always promised to be

cross Pictures, Images and Photos

Could you help
My mind to not replay
Over and over
The moments of that day
This heart's continually aching
I miss the love making

Could you make me
The strong woman
In life's portrait
That I aspire
And practice to be

Could you show
Rediscovery in hope
No longer valleys and peaks
Where love lingers
And some how still
Misses me

Could you forgive me
For loving with mortality
Longing for immense
Comfortability
Lingering places I knew
I was forbidden to be

Could you give some patience
To wait without haste
Contemplate
And articulate
Love still waits
WAITING IMPATIENTLY Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Chaile Divine said...

Beautiful. Sultry. Intense. Thanks for sharing your heart.