Jan 14, 2009

pop immortalized

"I think everyone should like everybody."

Photobucket

"The idea is not to live forever, it is to create something that will."

Andy Warhol
Aug .6.1928-Feb.22.1987


"And I'd give up forever to touch you
cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now"
"Iris"-1998


Photobucket
The Goo Goo
1986-Present

"I'm a mess but God is dealing with me every day. That's what all these songs are about: problem, cause and solution.”

LAURYN HILL Pictures, Images and Photos
Lauryn Hill
1975-Present


"What was freely given to me, I feely give back."

Erykah Badu Pictures, Images and Photos
Erykah Badu
1971-Present


These beauties have always inspired me.



I miss that 'Pop/Rock Age' today...
Icons, Music and Art aren't the same.

2 comments:

Avante D. Davis said...

classic.

ill;kinda said...

Lauren Hill was always a favorite of mine !

Andy Warhol the classic thief . His work is good, but then again you have to think if it's someone elses art you're really giving him the credit for .

nice blog .