Dec 2, 2008

and so God saw fit

And so exactly to this day
Time would have cycled
From a captivating night
That brought forth
Divinity in early morning light

How was I ever to know
That from this first encounter
My subconscience self knew
He would never let
Another day cease to just
Factor as ordinary
black woman painting Pictures, Images and Photos
So I leave my nest of refuge
And concoursed to this destination
Familiar yet unknown
I must wait awhile
And my own impatience
Almost cost me much this time

I circle
And contemplate much longer
Should I wait
Or just let this all go to waste
My own inner termoil was fueling my haste

Even still something held firm
Submitting me to this place
In preparation
To take all of what I wanted
And present nothing like I needed
This night about to change our lives
behold-3-our-love-by-wak Pictures, Images and Photos
I wonder if he even knew
He would surrender his all
So unaware
Yet willing
Yielding this heart to reciprocrate

He finally pulled in to the designated spot
My heartbeat complete
Curiousity waiting to be fulfilled
I still don't know what had driven me
Embraced with a smiling
And enchanting face
I wanted to know him instantly
To be a confidant
Have my heart entrailed

I don't recall
The never ending conversation
But it took me away
From the unpleasantries of life
Engrossed in him
Not fleeing
Searching I didn't need an escape

Time had already forsaken us
And emotions started to quake
What these feelings
Unearthed intoxicate

It was as if
We had both rekindled a flame
That was never once lit
But was dying to be revived
bs15mtp0 Pictures, Images and Photos
He extended his arms to me
Something we had spoken of
It was my place
His cuddling space

I can still only hear the beating
Of his own heart
That matched the pace in my chest
Inhaling
And exhaling his anticipation

While he fought
His own demons
I withheld my personal human
Not to extend my gaze
And press against his parted lips

This was the man
From who's rib
I came
I felt it all over
He was the right fit
Woman from Man Pictures, Images and Photos


1 comment:

Asinieo "Rayon Smith said...

I never new someone could love another person as much as that. I knew love knew no bounds but i didn't know it could reach such heights. Love this one MUCH! i want more lol