Nov 29, 2008

ell-oh-vee-ee

One thing I never found to give up on was love
It's everywhere you look
A force beyond all reckoning
And reason


love st Pictures, Images and Photos
I could look to everything
I ever knew
And still not pick out all the
Memories that love
has afforded me
I feel so enriched
This may seem as a metaphorasis
But it has always been there
Though rarely tapped into
holding hands Pictures, Images and Photos
However some people
Only see the surface
And never make an effort to
Discover true self
I could not
Fathom the thought of falling
For someone you know not
Then I met HIM
Our Sunset Pictures, Images and Photos
I now understand the power
Of being drawn to someone
And wanting to learn everything about them
Not all at once
Because you want to be there forever
But just a little or much at a time
And even when nothing was said
You're excited beyond reason
To be in there presense again
love Pictures, Images and Photos
To be able to imagine
All the happiest and saddest moments of your life
And still want that one person there
To experience it all with
His touch
On my trembling lips
Thousands of kisses
To live like this
My heart won't dismiss
Photobucket
Forever leaning shoulder
Arms of a comforting hug
That secure and safe embrace
in love Pictures, Images and Photos
Enjoying a disagreement
Knowing that you'll be so much better after
In the most absurd way
You've learned more about
That person's character
Imprefections becoming perfect
An embrace after it all
A heart filled with hope
Smiling outright
Photobucket
To breathe in his aroma
For his musk to linger in your hair
Infatuation doesn't dwell here
Love steadily swells

No comments: