Nov 27, 2008

Love Me A While Longer

I don't know how you feel about us right now.
But I'm going out of my mind.
I care so much about you
And it's just killing to know
What I need to be doing to make us work
But yet it feels like I can't get there quick enough for you.

You're leaving me behind
And I'm trying to make my actions reflect
What my mind's telling me.
Even if I don't agree with it at first
Or am blind-eyed
Because of my own stubborn and selfishness.

I may not get it right the first few tries
But love is consistent
And true
I've fallen in love with you
And with all my imprefections
I still sometimes wish you saw me perfect
Or in the same light that you first loved me with.

Yet I realise as much as I'd like it to be
This life is no fairy-tale.
And with such realities
Comes lifes' true challenge
Of what we've vowed and promised to keep.

I'm sorry that I look towards that easy path.
When times seems tough.
Sometimes I just wish you'd fight to make me stay.
So even though I try to pull away
And shield it's far too late

I've left my heart with you
And as cold and selfish as it may seem to be
It's yours to keep.
The same heart that you vowed forever,
The one that made you fall for me.

So I'm willing
Though not immediatly able
I'm reaching out to you
Not to harden your heart toward me,
Don't label me your complication.
I can be so much more than that
If you just love me a while longer.

love Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Chaile Divine said...

Very beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with me.